Lab Safety Webinar Schedule
For expert lab safety training at the convenience of your own location, our webinars are just for you! Download full 2017-2018 Schedule PDF.
- A webinar is a 60-90 minute interactive GoToMeeting™ video conference session with a qualified instructor on a specific lab safety topic. (Scheduled topics listed below.)
- Webinars are available for $99 per connection. There is no limit on the number of people who can attend around a single connection. However, each completion certificate costs $10.
- Webinars usually begin at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (US). If there is a scheduling change, registered participants will be notified.
In addition to the short, topic-based courses listed below, all 1- and 2-day lab safety classes held in Natick, Massachusetts are also available via video conference. See 2-day lab safety short course, Safety in Secondary Shools, Safety in Elementary Schools, and Safety in the Laboratory.
Get a 15% discount on all LSI courses, including webinars! Become a member today!
|Electrical Safety 8/14/18||Webinar (GoToMeeting)||
|How to Convince Others 9/21/18||Webinar (GoToMeeting)||
|Chemical Labeling and GHS 10/19/18||Webinar (GoToMeeting)||
|Lab Ventilation and Fume Hoods 11/16/18||Webinar (GoToMeeting)||
Free Coffee and Q & A
|Q & A & Coffee 7/25/18 (Free)||Natick, MA LSI Headquarters||
|Q & A & Coffee 8/31/18 (Free)||Natick, MA LSI Headquarters||
|Q & A & Coffee 10/4/18 (Free)||Natick, MA LSI Headquarters||
|Q & A & Coffee 11/30/18 (Free)||Natick, MA LSI Headquarters||
Massachusetts local? You may also attend any of these webinars in person at our classroom in Natick. Sign up for any webinar above—just let us know you'll be attending in person in the comments section and we'll save you a seat!
Don't see a topic or a date you need? We offer custom webinars at any time convenient for your organization. Visit our on-demand webinars page or contact 508-647-1900 for more information. We offer webinars on-demand on any of these topics:
- Chemical handling and storage
- Complying with the OSHA lab standard
- Compressed gases
- Developing a more effective lab safety program
- Eye and Face protection
- How to convince others
- Labeling and GHS
- Leadership's role in safety
- Legal aspects of safety
- Needs assessment / inspecting your labs
- Public vs. private employees / state plan states
- Radiation safety
- Recordkeeping for effective safety programs
- Regulatory compliance in the laboratory
- Safety information resources
- Strategies for the best CHO
- Ventilation basics
Discount Policy: Discounts may not be combined.
Please see our cancellation policy. For additional information, please contact Ana Adams at 800-647-1977