Join other professionals who are dedicated to making health, safety and the environment an integral and important part of education, work and life. Being a member gets you great course discounts and benefits, plus you help fund scholarships for secondary school science, art and technology teachers to attend LSI safety short courses and seminars.
Discover the road to safer labs...
- Read the world's only newsletter dedicated to lab safety
- Shop discounted prices for publications, videos, posters and more to expand your lab safety library
- Borrow/rent videos and books to create a safer lab safety program
- Learn about free and discounted lab safety resources
- Receive tools for rating and prioritizing the development of your lab safety program
Our member benefits have been changed effective March 1, 2016.
*Student membership is for full time students. Copy of ID required.
*K-12 teacher membership requires a copy of teacher’s ID.
*One free standard webinar per member. Each additional participation certificate costs $5.
Benefit Changes (as of 3/1/16):
- LSI's Speaking of Safety (SOS) newsletter is now free to everyone. Spread the word. Sign up now!
- Only LSI members receive access to past SOS issues.
- 15% off all live courses (was 5%) and online courses (was 10%).
- Now each member receives 1 free standard webinar.
- Members only & documents request form.
- LSI's Lending Library is now online through Vimeo. (Organizational memberships only.)
- Current SOS subscribers will be upgraded to individual memberships.
- Current individual members & organizational members will be grandfathered into new benefits.
Purchase your Membership:
Please contact LSI for more information about memberships.
|Make a Contribution|
LSI is a non-profit 501(C)(3) corporation and Massachusetts Public Charity. Your donation to LSI is tax deductible and will make a lasting contribution to safety in education and education about safety.
|Sign-up for LSI's SOS Newsletter [FREE]
Free to sign up!
Each issue of SOS includes editorials, news, safety tips, discussions from the scientific community, upcoming events and more. Share this link with your students, co-workers, friends and family.
|Join our Mailing List [FREE]
Stay up-to date on Lab Safety News, Courses and Specials!
Our email updates announce new products and upcoming course offerings, discounts and early registration rates in your area. The mailing blast also keeps you current on lab safety news: regulations, accidents, and changes.
You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will never share or sell your contact information. Free to join!
|Become a Corporate Sponsor
Cabot Corporation, Dow Chemical, Union Carbide, and the National Safety Council Foundation for Safety and Health have provided significant support to LSI. Corporate sponsors provide the essential support needed to sustain LSI's efforts to promote lab safety nationwide.
Donations can be targeted to specific programs.
- The audio-visual lending library
- National conferences
- Newsletter distribution to specific states or communities
- Regional training programs
Please contact LSI Director Dr. James Kaufman for more information about corporate sponsorship.