We’ll review the four properties of chemicals that make them dangerous and draw the connection to prudent practices, protective equipment and facilities to minimize the risk. Then we’ll discuss the six critical areas of chemical storage.
Who Should Attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Purchase orders are accepted with a credit application. Just select “purchase order” as the payment option.
When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check-out.
If you would like to have this webinar customized for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org
Become a member for $75
Members get their first webinar free.
Chemical Handling and Storage
January 26, 2024
11:00 am EST - 12:00 pm EST
Virtual (Zoom Meeting)