Eye & Face Protection Webinar:
The ANSI standard sets the stage for this discussion of glasses, goggles and face shields. When should each be used? Wearing eye protection is an important safety practice; choosing the correct type to protect your eyes, however, is crucial. Eye wash fountains, contact lens use, and portable shields are also discussed.
Who should attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Cancellation Policy | Credit Application for POs | PDF Downloadable Schedule
If you would like to have this webinar customize for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org