For risk managers, lab managers and compliance officers, the legal aspects of safety are becoming increasingly important. How can you protect yourself, your workers and your organization from lawsuits? What are some “real world” policies you can implement now to protect yourself in the event of an accident?
Who should attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Certificate of Participation
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Cancellation Policy | Credit Application for POs | PDF Downloadable Schedule
If you would like to have this webinar customize for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org