Legal Aspects 2/24/23
by Ana Adams | Oct 22, 2022
For risk managers, lab managers and compliance officers, the legal aspects of safety are becoming increasingly important. How can you protect yourself, your workers and your organization from lawsuits? What are some “real world” policies you can implement now to protect yourself in the event of an accident?
Who should attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Cancellation Policy | Credit Application for POs
Participants are expected to have a functional webcam.
If you would like to have this webinar customize for your organization, please contact info@LabSafetyInstitute.org
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
February 24, 2023
11:00 am EST - 12:00 pm EST
Login information will be provided upon registration.