Understanding the nature of the three major types of negligence and your responsibilities as both a supervisor and an employee is critical for avoiding accidents, injuries, and damage to health and the environment. It’s also a great way to avoid law suits.
Who Should Attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Purchase orders are accepted with a credit application. Just select “purchase order” as the payment option.
When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check-out.
If you would like to have this webinar customized for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org
Become a member for $75
Members get their first webinar free.
Legal Aspects of Safety
February 23, 2024
11:00 am EST - 12:00 pm EST
Virtual (Zoom Meeting)