NAOSMM Conference Additional Sessions
- How To Be a More Effective Chemical Hygiene Officer 7/31
- Safety in the Laboratory One-Day 8/1
Register for both and save $50 on each. NAOSMM members receive a 10% discount.
For more information call Ana Adams at 508-647-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The one-day “Safety in the Laboratory” course discusses the fundamentals of lab safety and how to create a more effective lab safety program. Lab managers, lab technicians, and lab workers will benefit from this intensive and entertaining course. These lab safety courses will provide you with the information needed to make your laboratory a safer place to work. You will take home the knowledge to develop or improve your lab safety program and comply with the OSHA Lab Standard.
Dr. James Kaufman is the founder and President Emeritus of The Laboratory Safety Institute. He has been called the nation’s foremost authority on safety instruction in academia. Over the past 40 years, Dr. Kaufman has educated over 100,000 scientists and science educators in 150 types of labs in nearly 30 countries.
Who should attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Seminar notebook as a PDF
- Certificate of Participation
- 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Graduate credit eligibility
- ABIH CM Points eligibility
- Access to our Toll-Free Lab Safety Hotline
- Discounts on future trainings, services, & pubs
Not Included in Tuition: lodging, transportation and meals.
- Accidents & Activities
- Biological & Animal Hazards
- Chemical Handling & Storage
- Disposal of Chemicals
- Electrical Safety
- Eye & Face Protection
- Legal Aspects of
- Safety Planning for Emergencies
- Safety Program Planning
- Scope of the Problem
- Your Most Serious Problem
Cancellation Policy | Credit Application for POs | PDF Downloadable Schedule
Register 60 days early and receive a discount on individual registrations. When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check out.
If you would like to have this course at your location, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org