Lab Safety Webinars
For expert lab safety training at the convenience of your own location, our webinars are just for you!
- A webinar is a 60-minute interactive Zoom™ video conference session with a qualified instructor on a specific lab safety topic. (Scheduled topics listed below.)
- Webinars are available for $99 per connection. There is no limit on the number of people who can attend around a single connection. However, each completion certificate costs $10.
- Webinars usually begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (US). If there is a scheduling change, registered participants will be notified.
Many of the individual topics in the webinars below are covered in our one- and two- and three-day lab safety courses. These courses are also available via video conference. See 2-day lab safety short course, Safety in Secondary Shools, Safety in Elementary Schools, and Safety in the Laboratory.
Get a 15% discount on all LSI courses, including webinars! Become a member today!
|Ending the Blame Game: What is Safety 2 / Human Organizational Performance (HOP)? (LSI members only) 12/15/23||Virtual (Zoom Meeting)||
|Chemical Handling and Storage 1/26/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Legal Aspects of Safety 2/23/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Leadership in Safety 3/22/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Complying with the OSHA Lab Standard 4/12/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Chemical Handling and Storage 5/10/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Compressed Gases 6/21/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|How to Convince Others That Safety Is Important 7/26/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Electrical Safety 8/16/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Chemical Handling and Storage 9/13/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Chemical Labeling & GHS 10/11/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Lab Ventilation & Fume Hoods 11/1/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
|Eye & Face Protection 12/6/24 (One-Hour Webinar)||
Coffee and Q & A
|Q & A & Coffee 12/8/23||Virtual (Zoom Meeting)||
Massachusetts local? You may also attend any of these webinars in person at our classroom in Natick. Sign up for any webinar above—just let us know you’ll be attending in person in the comments section and we’ll save you a seat!
Don’t see a topic or a date you need? We offer custom webinars at any time convenient for your organization. Visit our on-demand webinars page or contact 508-647-1900 for more information. We offer webinars on-demand on any of these topics:
- Chemical handling and storage
- Complying with the OSHA lab standard
- Compressed gases
- Developing a more effective lab safety program
- Eye and Face protection
- How to convince others
- Labeling and GHS
- Leadership’s role in safety
- Legal aspects of safety
- Needs assessment / inspecting your labs
- Public vs. private employees / state plan states
- Radiation safety
- Recordkeeping for effective safety programs
- Regulatory compliance in the laboratory
- Safety information resources
- Strategies for the best CHO
- Ventilation basics
Discount Policy: Discounts may not be combined.
Please see our cancellation policy. For additional information, please contact Ana Adams at 800-647-1977