This is an online video course with the content of our two-day laboratory safety course. The learning portal is: learn.labsafetyinstitute.org. Upon registration, you will be provided with an username and password to log in.
You will learn to identify and manage common laboratory hazards; many of which you may never have considered. Using a "real world" approach to safety issues in the laboratory, we will illustrate how to reduce the likelihood of injury, illness, accidents and lawsuits while providing you with simple, inexpensive (even free) things that you can do to have an even better safety program.
- Seminar notebook (PDF version)
- Certificate of participation (upon completion of quiz)
- 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU's)
- Graduate credit eligibility
- ABIH CM points eligibility
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
Who should take this online course?
- Environmental, health & safety professionals
- Science, art & technology educators / researchers
- Business officers / school administrators
- Risk managers / operations managers
- Lab managers / supervisors / workers
|Accidents & Activities
|Biological and Animal Hazards
|Disposal of Chemicals
|Eye & Face Protection
|Planning for Emergencies
|OSHA Lab Standard
|Safety Program Planning
|Scope of the Problem
Members receive a 15% discount on this product.
All online course registrants get 30% off all LSI products and 15% off all non-LSI products at labsafety.org/shop for one month after registration.
When checking out, please include each registrant's full name and email address.
We can also offer this course at your place of business, customized for your organization. More information here.
To pay with credit card, select PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this option.