This is an online video course with the content of our one-day Safety in the Laboratory course. The learning portal is: learn.labsafetyinstitute.org
Upon registration, you will be provided with an username and password.
This course is intended to provide participants with an overview of lab safety fundamentals, laboratory hazards, regulatory requirements and preventive measures.
- Seminar notebook (PDF version)
- Certificate of participation (upon completion of quiz)
- 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Graduate credit eligibility
- ABIH CM points eligibility
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
Who should take this online course?
- Environmental, health & safety professionals
- Science, art & technology educators / researchers
- Business officers / school administrators
- Risk managers / operations managers
- Lab managers / supervisors / workers
|Introduction||Accidents & Activities|
|Biological and Animal Hazards||Chemical Storage|
|Disposal of Chemicals||Electrical Safety|
|Eye & Face Protection||Handling Chemicals|
|Legal Aspects||Planning for Emergencies|
|Safety Program Planning||Scope of the Problem|
Members receive a 15% discount on this product.
For any special discount codes, please enter these in the note field provided at check out. When checking out, please include each registrant’s full name and email address.
We can also offer this course at your place of business, customized for your organization. More information here.