The twelve parts of the standard are outlined and discussed. Special attention will be given to defining a Chemical Hygiene Officer and the eight elements required in your Chemical Hygiene Plan.
Who Should Attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Purchase orders are accepted with a credit application. Just select “purchase order” as the payment option.
When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check-out.
If you would like to have this webinar customized for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org
Become a member for $75
Members get their first webinar free.
Complying with the OSHA Lab Standard
April 12, 2024
11:00 am EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Virtual (Zoom Meeting)