The ANSI standard sets the stage for this discussion of glasses, goggles and face shields. When should each be used? Wearing eye protection is an important safety practice. Choosing the correct type to protect your eyes, however, is crucial. Eye wash fountains, contact lens use, and portable shields are also discussed.
Who Should Attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Purchase orders are accepted with a credit application. Just select “purchase order” as the payment option.
When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check-out.
If you would like to have this webinar customized for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org
Become a member for $75
Members get their first webinar free.
Eye & Face Protection
December 6, 2024
11:00 am EST - 12:00 pm EST
Virtual (Zoom Meeting)