The reason safety rules exist is not because safety professionals stayed up late trying to figure out ways to make things take longer and cost more money. It’s because they know that when someone did it that way, they were killed or crippled. Of course, you know that, but how do you convince others at your organization to take safety seriously? More to the point, How do you convince them it’s worth the budget? Over the past 40 years, LSI has discovered nearly 100 ways to convince others that lab safety is important. In this webinar, we’ll share the whole list and discuss several of them in detail.
Who Should Attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Purchase orders are accepted with a credit application. Just select “purchase order” as the payment option.
When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check-out.
If you would like to have this webinar customized for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org
Become a member for $75
Members get their first webinar free.
How To Convince Others To Care About Safety
July 26, 2024
11:00 am EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Virtual (Zoom Meeting)