We begin with air circulations and air quality. What are the various types of hoods? How do they work? What do you need to do to use them safely? What are the golden rules of fume hood use?
Who Should Attend?
- ANYONE who wants a safer lab
- Environmental, Health & Safety Professionals
- Facilities Managers
- Lab Managers / Supervisors / Workers
- Risk Managers/ Operations Managers
- Safety/Security Directors
- School Administrators
- Science, Art & Technology Educators
- Related resources & materials
- Complimentary Subscription to LSI’s SOS newsletter
- Mailings of Lab Safety News, Courses, Specials and Events
Purchase orders are accepted with a credit application. Just select “purchase order” as the payment option.
When registering more than one person please make sure to include all the names and email addresses at check-out.
If you would like to have this webinar customized for your organization, please contact Services@LabSafetyInstitute.org
Become a member for $75
Members get their first webinar free.
Lab Ventilation & Fume Hoods
November 1, 2024
11:00 am EDT - 12:00 pm EDT
Virtual (Zoom Meeting)