The Laboratory Safety Institute has created a national safety award for the Academic Principal Investigator whose research group has the best lab safety program. We are asking Environmental Health and Safety departments at universities to nominate the PI at their institution with the best lab safety program. It’s time to balance some of the “what’s wrong” with “what’s right”. It’s time to change the paradigm. Help us achieve this … with a little praise and a thank you. We always need more opportunities to say “Thank You”. This National Award will be a wonderful way to do it. LSI has identified a generous sponsor, Safety Stratus. They have pledged $1,000 and LSI has matched it.
- Safety Fail: EHS Lessons Learned From Sam the Safety Clown
- What Potentially Fatal Things Did You Do When You First Learned Chemistry?
- Halloween Science Demonstration Goes Wrong, Burns Teacher
- The Case for Carrots: Why You Should Reward Good Safety Performance
- Should Your Chemical Hygiene Plan Lose Weight?