This is an online video course with content equivalent to our three-day laboratory safety course. The learning portal is: learn.www.labsafety.org. Upon registration, you will be provided with an username and password to log in.
You will learn to identify and manage common laboratory hazards; many of which you may never have considered. You will discover how federal, state and local environmental, health and safety requirements apply to the laboratory environment, and how to improve regulatory compliance, reduce liability exposure, and most importantly convince others to care more about health, safety and the environment.
- Seminar notebook (PDF version)
- Certificate of participation (upon completion of quiz)
- 0.7 Continuing Education Units (CEU's)
- Graduate credit eligibility
- ABIH CM points eligibility
- Follow up questions & review
- Discounts/coupons for future trainings, consultation services, and publications
Who should take this online course?
- Environmental, health & safety professionals
- Science, art & technology educators / researchers
- Business officers / school administrators
- Risk managers / operations managers
- Lab managers / supervisors / workers
|Biological and Animal Hazards||Chemical Storage|
|Compressed Gases||Disposal of Chemicals|
|Electrical Safety||Eye & Face Protection|
|Fire Control||Handling Chemicals|
|Legal Aspects||Needs Assessment|
|OSHA Lab Standard||OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Std.|
|Planning for Emergencies||Radiation|
|Recordkeeping||Safety Program Planning|
|Scope of the Problem||Student/Employee Involvement|
Members receive a 15% discount on this product.
All online course registrants get 30% off all LSI products and 15% off all non-LSI products at labsafety.org/shop for one month after registration.
When checking out, please include each registrant's full name and email address.
We can also offer this course at your place of business, customized for your organization. More information here.
To pay with credit card, select PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this option.